Pet hair on my clothes, on my rug, on my couch, on my counter and dare I say, yes, my tongue! During that season when my dogs shed it’s horrible. I can’t even pet them and dog hair goes floating into the air, the floor and my clothes. I walk across the carpet and my socks have hair clinging to them! I brush Cinnamon but I just can’t seem to get all the hair off of her. I suppose I should get my ducts cleaned once a year too but I don’t. That’s why for me, it’s really important to have a good vacuum.
Chasing pet hair piles and how to clean them efficiently!
I keep falling in love with dogs that shed!
I am a vacuum junky
I love vacuums and I have one for each floor of my house, including my basement. I also have a separate one for my hardwood floors and my carpets and my stairs!!!
The following are my reviews on vacuums that help remove pet hair.
Strongest suction of any vacuum!This is a dyson.
This is my number one pick for the price. I own this dyson.
-Even more power for tough tasks
-Self-adjusting cleaner head
-Seals in suction across carpet, wood, vinyl, and tile floors
-Tangle-free Turbine tool, stair tool, combination tool included.
-empty the bin with the push of a button
-It is light weight
-All the rounded edges make it very movable and easy to manage.
-there are all sorts of joints that can be easily pulled apart and cleaned!
This can be a pro or a con….There isn’t a bag… it’s a canister. I have learned that the filter needs to be cleaned on canisters monthly.
Buy a dyson here: ‘>
This is a Riccar vacuum cleaner and this is my second choice.
I own this vacuum too. The only reason that this is my second choice is because it’s not as easy to manuever as the dyson and it’s heavier than the dyson.
Riccar canister vacuums are suited to homes with a variety of flooring surfaces. With various nozzle options and floor attachments, Riccar canisters easily move from carpet to hard floors. In my house I have hardwood floors throughout on the main floor with area rugs in each room. It’s so convenient to have a vacuum that easily moves from a rug to a hardwood floor.
-The attachment hose actually pulls out with a push of a button, to be longer so it’s very easy to clean areas that are higher. It’s available to tackle every cleaning task.
Again…pro or con…This vacuum has a bag. I like having both. The bags that go with the Riccar are HEPA and allergy free. The bags are part of a bigger filtration system that the vacuum is known for itself.
Buy a Riccar here: ‘>
You may ask why I own so many different brands of vacuums. Each vacuum seems to offer something different. I am a tall person so it’s important to me to be able to clean the walls and the corners near the ceiling. I want to have a vacuum that has a hose that reaches high easily.
My next choice is this Hoover.
I used to own a Hoover for 20 years! Who doesn’t love a Hoover!
- -This Hoover is their best-cleaning bagless upright vacuum.
- -Quick pass brush roll provides 2x faster cleaning
- – clean surface debris without having to pass over the same area multiple times
- -WindTunnel 3 technology
- – creates 3 channels of suction to lift and remove surface debris and deep down embedded dirt.
- 40 foot cord length – continuously clean from room to room without re-plugging
- Includes pivoting dusting tool, pet Turbo tool, telescoping extension Wand and crevice tool. Dirt Cup Capacity: 1.42 Liters, Nozzle Width: 15 inches
- 7-Position Height Adjustment – Settings easily adjust from deep carpet to hard floor surfaces
A Hoover has been around for a very long time! It used to have all medal parts. That was when appliances lasted a life time! It was my very first vacuum! Hoover was known as top of the line for years. It still is an amazing vacuum. With the advancement of technology Hoover has kept right up including the “new” wind tunnel advancements.
Buy a Hoover here… ‘>
While I’ve never owned a bissel vacuum cleaner, I own a bissell steam carpet cleaner and love it!! Along with vacuuming pet hair, pet stains are a major issue! I have two Bissell’s that I use for removing pet stains. Although, that is not what I am reviewing here, I love the Bissell brand!
- -Maximize pet hair removal with triple action brush roll + scatter-free technology-Automatic cord rewind with 27’ power cord so you never have to wrap a cord again
- -Swivel steering for easy cleaning around furniture and obstacles
- -Edge-to-edge cleaning with powerful edge suction and edge sweep bristles to clean edges and corners
- -Specialized pet tools include pet hair corner tool and pet turbo eraser tool to lift dirt and hair from stairs, carpet, and upholstery
buy a bissell here: ‘>
I truly love my Cinnamon, but this dog hair thing really bothers me! I hope the review of these vacuums help you and I hope you leave a comment telling me what your favorite vacuum is for pet hair!
I love my pup but I don’t love wearing her hair!
Some posts may contain affiliate links. Allrescuedogs.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.